Need Help Clearing Cache?
Sometimes after a system update, in order for new features or enhancements to take effect it may be necessary to clear application files that have been saved, or cached, in your browser. Follow the instructions below on how to clear your browser's cache.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select the More Tools option.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
- In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option.
- Select the Preferences link.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab.
- At the bottom of the window, select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
- Return to the Safari menu bar and click the Develop option.
- Select the Empty Caches link.